Hiring Organization / Company: Crawford & Company
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Efficient caseload management through diary management and pro-active handling to reduce life cycle of complaints
- Analysis of Complaints/Compliments received and production of relevant MI highlighting Best Practice non adherence
- Team focused – working with colleagues throughout the business
- Reactive – responding to daily workloads as dictated by customer requirements
- Achievement of targets
- Competent use of technology
- Excellent customer service, organisational & communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solving skills
- Previous claims/complaint handling experience
- To comply with Crawford & Co complaints processes
- Minimise financial exposure through effective file management
- Ensuring own productivity within the team is maximised through use of effective file management to comply with service level agreements
- Maximising telephone contact to ensure early progression/resolution of complaints
- Develop trust and respect in relationships with customers.
- Responsibility for ensuring all FCA guidelines are adhered to
- Monthly complaints MI to be fed into management with ad hoc MI production as required
- Work closely with UK Customer Services Manager to ensure development needs highlighted specific to audit score/complaint cause and subsequent reduction
- Conduct ad-hoc projects/analysis and feedback as required
- Contribution to the development of a highly professional and competent team
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and/or awareness of FCA procedures and the TCF initiative
- Actively seek to develop oneself and take responsibility for your own training and development
- Takes decisive action based upon an analysis of different situations.
- Provides support, plans and manages resources.
- Identifies and proposes opportunities to improve existing routines, products and services.
- Uses own technical/managerial know how to gain commitment.
- Develops options and strategies to resolve issues.
- Work closely with managers/nominees to ensure the right approach is taken to the investigation and resolution of complaints in accordance with Crawford complaint procedures and the FCA regulations
- Excellent investigations skills and ability to analyse information
Proficient communicator at all levels both verbal and
- Ability to manage own time effectively & deliver to tight deadlines
- Good internal knowledge of systems and processes
- Ability to work to defined and challenging timescales
- Innovative approach to any given project
- Team player able to positively influence team members in achieving core business aims and values
- Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to quickly understand and formulate strategies for fair conflict resolution
Job Location Information:
Location: Glasgow G2
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs in this day and age. Normally, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be simple if you already know the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and regularly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply very important training, belongings, and systems for task seekers. These corporations may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Web experiment for job firms for your areamust discover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The end objective for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can often be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long-lasting activity for the people who perform well all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.