Hiring Organization / Company: Tui
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Joining TUI Retail as an Apprentice provides valuable insight into the world of Travel. Our two-year Apprenticeship Scheme is structured to develop you to put customers at the heart of our business by creating unforgettable holiday experiences that make us the best-loved holiday company.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Use your personality to inspire and respect your customers and colleagues whilst sharing a great amount of fun
- Technology is evolving every day, so is TUI. By providing you with the best tools you’ll gain knowledge, skills and behaviours to confidently understand our customers and adapt your style to help answer questions, bring holidays to life and improve customer loyalty
- If things don’t go to plan, your support network will help you to investigate and resolve any question or complaint
- You’ll embrace change and rise to the challenges of a customer focussed role
- Your drive to achieve will lead you to exceed your sales and service objectives, in Retail we call it ‘Smashing your Targets’
- You’ll be assigned a Learning Coach who will guide you for the duration of the scheme with the aim of you achieving a Level 3 Travel Consultant qualification. 20 percent of your working week will be set aside for you to work through the Standards on your online learning platform, complete practical or written assessments and update your portfolio of work evidence
- An understanding of what ‘excellent customer service’ looks like and confident to deliver
- Strong commitment and drive to achieve goals
- Team player who engages and collaborates at all times with customers and colleagues
- An organised individual who takes pride in their work and how it’s delivered
- Passion to work within tourism and actively grow and develop
- Self–motivated individual who’s willing to act on feedback and takes ownership for their development
- Determine and committed to learning and working in store to achieve a Level 3 Travel Consultant qualification
- Flexibility to work variable shift patterns each week which include evenings & weekends in line with customer demand. Shift patterns are normally shared 4 weeks in advance
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Competitive salary with a commission scheme that rewards you for exceeding targets
- Health and Wellbeing support across five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Discovery day – time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Investment in your development, alongside your store induction
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
To apply for this role, please answer the questions fully, we do not require a CV. Part of the application process will require you to complete an online assessment, this can either be completed once your application has been submitted or you’ll receive an email shortly after.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Generally, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you understand where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly provide vital coaching, assets, and systems for activity seekers. These corporations will also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms on your areashould discover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end goal for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into an enduring job for the individuals who perform well during their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.