Hiring Organization / Company: Amazon Uk Services Ltd.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Extensive HR experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Long standing experience in managing high-performing teams.
As a Sr. HR Specialist – Talent Demand Planning, you will play a critical role in talent planning for HR professionals. You will lead efforts to identify trends related to attrition, promotions, new launches, and transfers to develop a network wide program and plans to address. This role works closely with Recruiting, Talent Strategy, HR Business leaders, and HR partners to plan for talent growth using defined, streamlined processes capable of scale. This role will also implement talent tools across EUCF HR, write monthly and quarterly talent review documents and drive continuous improvement initiatives within the people planning space.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, works effectively with internal and external contacts, has the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoys the challenges of building talent strategies that meet forecasted demands. In addition, the right candidate will have experience understanding talent development inclusive of promotion processes, performance plans, and diversity and inclusion programs. You should also be able to work with minimal direction, and be flexible while delivering high-quality results.
CORE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive high-quality outcomes in partnership with business HR leaders
- Draft monthly and quarterly business reviews at Director level
- Organize and track HR talent movement in partnership with Recruiting and business leaders to identify potential gaps and deploy solutions
- Support Recruiting strategies like internal and external campaigns and the scheduled interview processes to meet talent demand in partnership with Recruiting
- Analyze and deep dive data across business lines related to attrition, promotion, transfer, and diversity to inform strategic programs that drive retention and leadership development
- Partner with Diversity & Inclusion team to develop and execute projects and events
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and process improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform direction of the business
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology and/or an MBA highly preferred.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating skills and breadth of work across multiple HR disciplines.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and interest in supporting a global team across multiple time zones.
- Ability to figure things out without a road map, transform organizations, as well as break the mold in terms of ways to re-frame and solve problems.
- Possess a high level of integrity, judgment, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to handle responsibilities independently, while exercising good judgment in problem solving and keeping team members adequately informed.
- Strong ability to analyze data to solve complex business problems.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in time sensitive matters and organized to manage and track multiple priorities simultaneously – grace under pressure and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Passionate about cultivating talent and their ability to achieve greatness.
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as prioritization and planning skills – with strong attention to detail.
- To be successful, the person in this role will need to demonstrate analytical capabilities, a process improvement mentality and ability to influence others with data-driven recommendations.
- Confidence in dealing with senior level staff and ability to communicate in a crisp, concise, and professional manner.
- Experience with leading organizational design efforts.
- HR Project Management experience with experience in scoping, leading and delivering complex projects. The right candidate will have a track record of project management from conception and design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of program management lifecycle and project management tools.
- Understands the features and detailed functional requirements of the work, as well as the end user’s/customer’s needs.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Generally, you will don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are several people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an unbelievable and often overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply very important training, property, and programs for task seekers. These firms will also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating experience. A easy Web scan for job firms in your areamust discover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip goal for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long lasting activity for the people who carry out neatly all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.