Hiring Organization / Company: Barnet And Chase Farm Hospitals
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Applications are invited for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our busy division as a Band 5 Cancer MDT Co-ordinator on a Fixed Term/Secondment basis for 12 months.
You will support and co-ordinate weekly multi-disciplinary team meetings, ensuring patients are actively tracked through their care pathway, and monitoring cancer waiting times. You will work closely with clinical teams to ensure that meetings are run effectively, and appointments for diagnostic tests and treatments are booked in a timely way. You will support the MDT team leader in providing cover when a member of the MDT team is away on annual leave, training or sickness.
You must have the ability to communicate with all the members of a busy clinical team and be able to balance the demands of an interesting and challenging role.
You will work very closely with the MDT team leaders and the Operations Managers in your area to ensure effective information flow. The post holder will assist in ensuring that patients are treated without delay.
You will attend a weekly management meeting where you would be expected to report on the status of cancer patients in your specialty.
- AT* - Apprenticeship Training. Where AT* is entered next to the job title indicates that this vacancy is for an apprenticeship role.
- By applying for this role, you accept if successful, that your personal data may be transferred from the Trust to another NHS organisation where your employment transfers within the NHS. This is in accordance with the streamlining programme which aims at saving you time and improving efficiencies within the NHS when your employment transfers. Therefore we require you to complete your stat and Man e-learning modules prior to joining our organisation.
- If you are an EU/EEA citizen and you started living in the UK before 1 January 2021, you can continue to use your EU/EEA passport to satisfy the right to work requirement in the UK until 30 June 2021. You may also be able to apply for EU Settlement Scheme to be able to satisfy the right to work requirement in the UK from 1 July 2021. Otherwise, you will require a visa to work in the UK. Please Note: We are unable to sponsor Band 2 and 3 generally due to salary below the UKVI Points Based system threshold.
- If you require sponsorship for a visa to work in the UK, to avoid disappointment, please check to ensure you are eligible under the UKVI points based system.
- If you are offered a role with the Trust, as part of pre-employment checks your Identity Documentation will be verified using a secure third-party service https://cloud.trustid.co.uk. You will be asked to capture an image of the relevant documents as well as a selfie using your smartphone/tablet (if available) for Facial Matching via a unique Guestlink email.
- The Trust will request a DBS (CRB) if post involves regulated activities. The Trust is compliant with the Disclosure and Barring Service Codes of practice and the Rehabilitation of offenders act.
- By applying for this post you are agreeing to Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust transferring the information contained in this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the national NHS Electronic Staff Records system.
- Please be aware of scams – unless specified above, we will only communicate with you via @recruit.trac.jobs or nhs.net e-mails and we will never ask you for any payments.
Applications are welcome from people wishing to job share or work flexible patterns. We are committed to equal opportunities.
- Due to the high number of applications that are received for some posts we may close this vacancy before the advertised closing date. Therefore please apply for this post as soon as you can, if you are interested and you meet the requirements of the Person Specification
- Only those candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the person specification will be shortlisted for this job.
- Interview arrangements will be communicated via email so please check your email regularly following the closing date.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Usually, you’ll have no clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are several other folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if you understand the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an improbable and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply critical training, assets, and systems for job seekers. Those companies can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Web test for job firms in your areashould uncover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The end objective for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can often be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into a long-lasting job for the individuals who carry out neatly all over their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.