Hiring Organization / Company: The Swatch Group (uk) Limited
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Point of Sale
- Management of ongoing SIS programme with HQ, retailers & suppliers
- Efficiently manage the roll-out of new POS campaigns as per HQ guidelines
- Management of POS for the OMEGA Boutiques
- Ensure sufficient POS stocks are maintained in central warehouse
- Manage POS requests in line with budget available
- Co-ordinate local POS requests with VM team where appropriate
- Manage special POS requests from customers
- Assist Head of Marketing & media specialist in planning & delivery of campaign in line with HQ
- Ensure field sales team & OMEGA Boutique are aware of all advertising activity
- Ongoing monitoring of competitor activity & reporting to brand team
- Management & delivery of Ireland media plan
- Ensure product reports and price list information is updated as new product is launched
- Maintain/update product listings and samples information on ongoing basis
- Prepare and maintain POS stock control budget
- Managing stock in store room, ordering replenishment of items which are low
- Managing consignment list for all watches on approval
- Responsible for assisting in and preparing full marketing and individual trade marketing plans
- Assisting Head of Marketing to prepare and implement promotional marketing activity requested by customers, including direct mail, co-op magazines and advertising
- Assist Head of Marketing in creation & management of ongoing Boutique event calendar to drive footfall & support existing Boutique client base
- Ongoing liaison with Boutique and retail visual merchandiser to ensure all POS & visuals are correct & updated in line with brand campaigns
- Management of Boutique customer database to ensure accurate & timely use for direct mail
- Managing stationery stock levels
- Ongoing event management & support for all brand events
- Ad hoc event support depending on campaign/seasonality
- Ensure that Sales Administration, Customer Services, Logistics and relevant Finance Department Personnel are made aware of, and trained upon, all new product prior to launch in the market place
Field Sales Support
- Provide central office co-ordination and support to field sales team
- Maintain on-going updated record of distribution
- Highlight any changes in distribution to Account Managers and Merchandisers immediately
- Prepare all official documentation for signature and action to appropriate departments
- Deal efficiently with calls from field sales staff/customers/retailers/PR & Advertising agents
- Answering all UK Service and email enquiries
- Ordering gift items
- Maintain good standard of IT expertise
- Set up and maintain office filing and working procedures covering key areas of administration
- Ensure all company information and brand literature is up to date and available at all times
- Ensure all consumer/customer enquiries are dealt with in a quick and efficient manner
- Establish excellent lines of communication with internal and external personnel
- Attendance and contribution to monthly marketing meetings
Job Location Information:
Location: London E16
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Typically, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a few other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you understand where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an unbelievable and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply very important training, belongings, and methods for task seekers. Those corporations can also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A simple Web experiment for job firms to your areamust uncover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip objective for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise grow to be into a long-lasting activity for the people who perform well all over their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.