Hiring Organization / Company: Sykes Cottages
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Are you a passionate Marketing Graduate looking to take your first steps in the dynamic world of App Media and Marketing?
Are you looking to join a sociable, passionate and hugely successful Marketing Dept, with a unique culture?
Are you keen to expand your growing skills working alongside some of the best and brightest local talent in the North West?
_Sykes Cottages are now seeking our newest Junior App Marketing Executive to join our wider creative Marketing department at our Chester head office - Hybrid working available!_
Working within our wider Performance Marketing Team, our newest Junior App Marketing Executive will lend their skills and commercial knowledge to assist with daily admin tasks and assist the App Marketing Team.
This role offers a great opportunity to play a crucial part in a successful and award winning department, that is itself part of a successful and award winning business.
You will gain experience and understanding of paid media and the travel industry whilst working alongside a passionate and collaborative team!
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills:
Essential to have:
- Relevant Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or a minimum requirement or 1+ years’ experience in a relevant discipline
- Interest in digital marketing, app marketing and the travel industry
- Able to write creative design briefs
- Experience of working within an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with special attention to Excel
- Ability to interpret data to assist decision making
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced, delivery oriented environment
- Operate independently and proactively with a positive can-do attitude
- Creative and innovative with own ideas
Nice to have:
- Experience of working within a marketing role is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
- Paid media experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
- Experience of the Travel Industry
- Strong technical skills (able to interact directly with colleagues in IT)
- Interest in app development and ASO
As our newest Junior App Marketing Executive you will be reporting directly into the App Lead within our positive and successful team. You will be responsible for the following areas of accountability:
- Overall bookings and revenue growth
- Paid media app channels optimisation
- Support on all app marketing channels across the marketing team
- Being part of a continuous experimentation workflow
- Reporting accurate app data to the wider business
- Identify, share and spread best practice throughout the business and demonstrate excellent team work
- Communicate effectively and influence key stakeholders across the business, both internal and externally such as suppliers, HOD’s, Directors etc.
- Embrace and drive innovation with the ability to think outside the box
- Consistently demonstrate passion for the business and the role
- Show confidence and conviction with decision making taking full responsibility for your actions and outcomes
- Effectively manage own time, resources and journey plans to achieve maximum efficiency and productivity
- Constantly seeks out opportunities for self-development
- Remains coachable at all times
Hybrid Working: Sykes Cottages are proud to support hybrid-working across the business with a mixture or remote and office working available and will be discussed at interview
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Most often, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a few people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be simple if you recognize where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and regularly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply essential training, belongings, and programs for process seekers. Those firms will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A simple Web experiment for job firms in your areashould discover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end objective for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can usually be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long lasting activity for the people who perform well all through their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.