Hiring Organization / Company: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Receive and convert incoming GT enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Manage all confirmed bedroom business in Delphi FDC, OnQ R&I and OnQ PM
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs in order to secure future business
- Build strong relationships with respective Operational departments to ensure successful partnerships
- Manage telephone, fax and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Understand seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to clients
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding complaints, gain feedback to ensure future business
- Collaborate with HODs, FOs to maximise efficiency in delivering required service
- Develop relationships with Travel Agencies, corporate bookers/clients
- Follow hotel’s and Hiltons standards, policies, terms and conditions and ensure they are upheld.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and contribute to a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate
- Attend daily huddle 10:45am with your daily task list and focus for the day
- Action quality audit report from coordinators
- Handling enquiries effectively and efficiently ensuring groups and reservations department standards are adhered to - which includes negotiation using the demand calendar and ideas
- Managing yearly GT allocations (MIKI, Trafalgar, KUONI etc)
- Delphi FDC entry – to load information into the system using the correct data entry SOP’s
- Take over confirmed CMTG and SMRF business from GC&E Sales team, check loading in Delphi is accurate, create SRP in OnQ R&I, load rooms accordingly, create breakfast package in OnQ PM and ensure rooms are routed to respective group masters
- Build and manage Hilton Link effectively and support clients with any queries
- Manage existing room blocks and ensure consistency between OnQ R&I and Delphi FDC
- Liaise with clients, new and existing to maintain strong relationships
- Activities to be carried out and managed accurately with maximum information in the system
- Rate requests – suggest rate with necessary checks in the DD/DC/GRC
- Use and track upsells in Delphi
- Closing the deal to confirm business – using the necessary tools to drive revenue / confirmations i.e. concessions/show rounds/ involving key stakeholders to support
- Contract the confirming business with the maximum information and necessary paperwork/payment, in order to ensure a smooth process for handover to event team onsite.
- Upon receipt of contract – make changes, update system and ensure revenue is correct before handing over.
- Working closely with yield managers/ diary manager/ event team/sales managers/account directors etc.– building relationships to support in conversion, engagement, driving revenue
- Action all emails, responding to the necessary clients / team / hotel with information required.
- Load FIT bookings into ONQ PM
- Detect if FIT booking is on Free Sale or allocation and load accordingly
- Update Allocation Tracker ensuring allocated rooms are not exceeded
- Run Reservations Made Yesterday report (RMY)
- RMY report checking:
- SRP Check
- Late Cancellations
- Average Rates
- Method of payment validation
- Leave necessary Traces for relevant departments to follow up
- Action traces daily
- Ensure all HRCC checks are done – ensuring correct SRP / breakfast packages are attached to bookings
- Process No Shows accordingly i.e. chargeable / non chargeable
- Arrival checks for next 7 days, chase
- Deposits – chase for declined credit cards
- Manage 3rd party platforms i.e. Booking.com – respond to guests, add information to system including traces
- Booking.com Extra bed report to action by updating the booking
- Process all necessary paperwork/ backups and filing in accordance with department standards
- Prepare GRM for the next 3 months to ensure all risk is minimised in a timely manner
- Prepare Group Sheet to share with Hotel Operational departments before weekly BEO meeting to ensure smooth handover before group arrivals
- Action chases flagged by coordinators in preparation for GC&E Focus BFM / Provisional
- Reporting on the materialization – pick up, forecast, revenue
- Extra bed report – send to hotel Front Office team
- Participate in team member of the week
- Fire walks
- 1:1 Preparation with manager/directors
- Manage all outstanding or open group masters are updated with Manager / Supervisor before the monthly credit meeting
- Attend Quarterly Cluster Meeting
- Basic complaint handling
- Buddy system – holiday handover
- Focus Days
- Hotel Champions
- Account management
- Participate in hotel / Cluster promotional activities
- Participate in EMEA Conversion weeks
What are we looking for?
A Groups & Individual Reservations Agent serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- A highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding administration and organizational skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a Reservations environment
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs this present day. Most often, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently supply important training, assets, and methods for task seekers. These corporations can also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little working experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areaought to uncover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top purpose for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the way of screening candidates. Employment services can frequently be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise transform into an enduring activity for the individuals who perform well all through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.