Hiring Organization / Company: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Front Office Supervisor?
- “It’s your world”– Your next role could be as an Reception Manager or Guest Relations Manager, or why not move into a different department like Food & Beverage, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
- Personal Development programmes for Supervisors and Managers
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
- Supervise accurate and efficient Reception operations including check in/out procedures
- Support Team Members in handling Guest requests and enquires to ensure a positive outcome
- Ensure the Front Office Manager is fully aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments
- Ensure a consistent, high level of customer service
- Brief your team on any events or VIP guests in the hotel that day
- Drive sales revenues and promote hotel services and facilities for up-selling opportunities
- Understand and apply correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Front Office Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of all room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, local area and other general product knowledge necessary to perform their duties
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics to inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards
- Act in accordance with the front of house equipment and the property management systems
- Conduct training programs on an ongoing basis
- Carry out shift handovers and brief team members as required
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary, and maintain good working relationships with hotel Team Members
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
To apply for this role
- We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs this present day. Most often, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a few folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if you already know the place to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are a fantastic and recurrently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide very important training, assets, and techniques for activity seekers. These companies can be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms in your areamust discover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The end objective for that is to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into a long lasting activity for the individuals who perform neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.