Hiring Organization / Company: Wagamama
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people! as a team member, yours is the friendly face our guests remember, you're the one who brings our food + restaurants to life!
no experience? no problem! just bring a passion for fresh food and brilliant service... we'll teach you the rest
what will you be doing?
- as a wagamama team member, you'll be totally focused on creating a positive environment for our guests, encouraging them to explore the menu + try new things
- you'll be working in a fast-paced restaurant, serving hundreds of guests every day
- you'll help to ensure the restaurant is always welcoming + inviting to our guests by maintaining your section to the highest standard + following our health + safety procedures
- you'll be working as part of a brilliant team! we'll give you loads of support during your induction, then you'll offer support to others once you're confident in your role
what are we looking for?
- at wagamama we spread positivity from bowl to soul through our behaviours
- cares | you'll show you care about people through the way you treat our guests + your team
- communicates | you'll communicate brilliantly with our guests + your team
- owns it | you'll own what you do + take responsibility for this in a positive way
- embraces change | every day in small ways you'll strive to be better than before
- leads | you'll lead in a way that makes a positive difference within the team, helping to ensure we're all connected + part of something special, that is wagamama
all work and no play isn't the wagamama way, that's why we offer brilliant benefits such as...
- a brilliant hourly rate + weekly pay
- a free meal on every shift + 30% discount in all wagamama restaurants for you + up to 4 friends/family
- fantastic training + opportunities to progress
- a share of staff tips
- a uniform allowance
- amazing staff parties
- 28 days holiday for full time team members
- optional pension plan
you'll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with their friends?
want to join us as a team member? apply today!
at wagamama we're proud that people can be themselves at work and we celebrate the differences and diversity of our teams and we want to keep it that way!
Job Location Information:
Location: Basingstoke Rg21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Generally, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a number of people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you know where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply vital coaching, assets, and methods for process seekers. Those companies can be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A simple Web test for job firms in your areamust discover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The end objective for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long lasting process for the individuals who carry out neatly throughout their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.