Hiring Organization / Company: Castlefield
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
WHO ARE WE?
We’re keen to welcome you to our world. We’re Castlefield, a family of businesses with a focus on our clients’ aspirations. Shared ownership, and the fact that our employees can share in our business and profits, lies at the heart of our group, along with our focus on responsible and sustainable investment advice. It’s what makes us different and it’s the driving force behind our success.
Essential requirements: make sure you submit your Cover Letter along with your most up-to-date CV & have right to work in the UK when applying for this role
Team: Client Engagement
Reports to: Associate, Client Engagement (supervision and training provided by Corporate Services team)
Location: Remote / hybrid working available (after initial period of 3 months based in the office)
Hours: Full time hours preferred
Planned start date: September 2021 onwards
The main purpose of this role is to be a welcoming voice of Castlefield to our clients, prospects, and other stakeholders. You will be well informed about Castlefield and will feel comfortable talking to our callers about it. Although this is an entry level role, for the right candidate there is a scope to develop within Client Engagement and / or Corporate Services.
(Main responsibilities are listed below, but there is scope to expand to a much wider role)
- Contribute to the first impression of Castlefield, transmit our values and aspirations to all callers
- Answer the phone in a timely, welcoming, friendly and informative manner
- Speak with callers and transfer calls to the appropriate co-owner/internal department
- Support other teams with filing and data maintenance
- Support the phone management system
- Assist with setting up new users/ring groups
- Attend internal meetings and presentation to keep up to date with developments in the business
- Assist Client Engagement team with projects
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN US?
The ideal candidate will have experience of working at the front desk and/or switchboard and take pride in their ability to deal with people and represent the firm. Perhaps you are looking to learn more about the client journey, get involved in understanding what drives client satisfaction and have ideas on how to improve it?
It would also be impressive if you had solid understanding of ESG and thoughtful investing.
The successful candidate should also meet the following requirements:
- 1 + years’ experience as a Receptionist
- Excellent phone manner
- High level MS Office Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels via telephone, email and in person
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Not fazed by wide variety of tasks
- Commitment to provide the highest level of client service
WHY JOIN US?
We offer a great work environment along with other benefits:
- Training through Castlefield Academy Programme
- Transparent and consistent approach to career development through which you will be able to develop your technical knowledge and interpersonal skills
- Opportunity to be part of an employee-owned business which values employee involvement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Up to 30 days of holiday
- Opportunity to join a tax-incentivised shareholder incentive plan
- Opportunity to work remotely for those who would like to
You are expected to follow the FCA Conduct Rules:
- You must act with integrity
- You must act with due skill, care and diligence.
- You must be open and co-operative with the FCA/PRA/other regulators
- You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct
Reference ID: CustomerSupport
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Castlefield will be conducted only via an online format for the time being.
- When applying for one of our roles, bear in mind that we need to know that you want to work with us, not that you just want a job. your cover letter is essential. Did you manage to include one?
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-09-15
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Normally, you will have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a number of people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if you know where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an out of this world and usually overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide vital coaching, assets, and programs for activity seekers. Those companies can be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet experiment for job firms for your areamust discover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top objective for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can commonly be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into an enduring process for the people who carry out well during their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.