Hiring Organization / Company: Maximus
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Assist customers with completion of forms including expense claims.
- Prepare and maintain rooms and equipment to ensure they are ready for the Medical Practitioner and customers.
- Working with other teams, Team Leaders and Medical Practitioners to ensure cohesion within unit and work flow progression.
- Using in-house computer system to update records accurately.
- Regular telephone liaison with MSC.
- Provide cover at other sites on occasion.
- General administrative duties as required.
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative or customer service position.
- Fluent English language skills, able to communicate with stakeholders on a day to day basis via telephone, email and face to face in a clear, caring, courteous and professional manner.
- Able to demonstrate a clear attention to detail in relation to office administration duties such as updating spread sheets and presenting information clearly and accurately
- Able to managing filing in a clear and logical structure, writing / typing information in a clear understandable level of English and ensuring relevant information is documented in a consistent manner.
- Able to demonstrate prioritisation skills when multi-tasking.
- Ability to deliver work to set targets and specified standards.
- Self-motivated: Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Ability to remain calm in difficult situations.
- A positive enthusiastic approach to solving problems.
- Proven ability to make logical and solid decisions.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Usually, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are a number of other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be simple if you know where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an improbable and frequently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide important coaching, assets, and methods for task seekers. These companies will also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Internet test for job firms for your areashould discover where and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top purpose for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can commonly be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into an enduring job for the people who carry out smartly during their running.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.