Hiring Organization / Company: Student Roost
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We're Student Roost. An owner and operator of purpose-built student accommodation across the UK. Were not quite the new kids on the block, having already created a portfolio of over 19,000 beds and ambition to increase that further in the near future; but were at the very beginning of building our brand, our culture and our DNA. That makes it a really exciting time to join us.
We're already a team made up of really great people and were a business who will endeavour always to do the right thing, in the right way truly putting students experience, welfare and safety at the top of our agenda.
Weve all heard if you build it they will come; we believe if you build it right, they will stay: that goes for both our residents and our people. We want to be a stable, welcoming, and safe backdrop to our residents entire time at University, giving them one less thing to worry about. And for our people, we all spend more time at work than we do with our loved ones, we think its only right that you do that in an organisation,environment and a team that you love being a part of.
We think theres a difference between offering a 24/7 presence and a 24/7 service; having someone on hand isnt the same as having great service, around the clock. Instead, we prefer to say were always here.
We arelooking for someone to join our Roost on a full-time permanent basis, with thesuccessful candidate working 5 days out of 7 between 8am & 8pm. Our new CSA will become a key part of our existing, friendly and experienced property team at our property Mannequin House in London.
Key responsibilities for our Customer Service Advisors:
- Our CSA team are the first point of contact for our residents, they provide a welcoming and effective front of house service with a winning smile. Deal with customer enquiries no matter how big or small via email, website, phone and in person and undertake any other admin activities handed to you.
- At the top of your agenda will be to maintain, adhere and follow all our company health & Safety policies and processes. Including incident reporting & escalation process, working within the guidelines of GDPR, supporting residents with any concerns or complaints and maintaining clear logs of your activities throughout your shift, for a clear handover to your colleagues on the next shift.
- You will be a key part in our sales team, therefore building good rapport with our residents will be a good attribute to have to ensure that all sales targets are achieved.
- You will have the important job of collecting payments from our residents, receiving delivery of post and deliveries for our residents and scheduling & completing show flat viewings.
- Teamwork makes the dream work, so we ask you to support our Housekeepers to ensure common rooms and lounges are neat and tidy, keeping our value-add services in good working order such as snacks and refreshments and to facilitate with some exciting evening events for our residents and general support and guidance for our residents.
Experience and Skills Required:
We would love someone on board with experienceworking in a fast-paced customer service or sales environment, along with frontline customer service delivery and a real passion for working with the public.
- Ideally our new CSA will have worked in hotels or similar hospitality environments. If you have previously worked in student accommodation, then amazing!!! If not, dont worry this isnt essential.
- We dont expect a tech wizard, however you should be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent written and verbal language is also required.
- We pride ourselves on how awesome ourteams are, so we are looking for a conscientious and a well-presentedindividual to add to this. You must also have theability to communicate with colleagues and residents alike and be flexible whilst adding value to the Student Roost team.
The Benefit of working at StudentRoost:
In return for all the hard work and effort our teams put in, our CSAs receive some amazing benefits for being a part of the Roost including the following:
- A Competitive Salary to reflect the amazing work you do for us
- Giving you that well-deserved time to rest with an enhanced holiday allowance
- An additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Competitive Maternity & Paternity packages to help you spend time with your little ones
- A pension scheme that allows you to plan for the future
- Super added extra benefits and a chance to save the pennies via our Perk Box membership
- Fantastic support is available for you 24/7 for all of lifes ups and downs
If you are excited to join our Student Roost family, then please clickapply today. Alternatively if you would like some more information on us, ourproperties and amazing property teams then please take a look at our website orour social media pages: https://www.studentroost.co.uk/
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs this present day. Normally, you are going to have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are several people in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you know where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an improbable and recurrently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually provide crucial coaching, property, and programs for job seekers. Those corporations can also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A easy Web experiment for job firms on your areamust uncover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The tip goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into an enduring job for the people who carry out well right through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash while cash is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.