Hiring Organization / Company: Alexander Mann
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Could you help Lloyds Banking Group achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers? Lloyds Banking Group is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
Pay Rate £10.20 per hour
Customer Service Advisor
- Manage (select as required inbound or outbound) customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business with Lloyds Banking Group
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Build long lasting professional relationships with Lloyds Banking Group customers that will exceed their expectations
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Lloyds Banking Group by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to Lloyds Banking Group
- Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Support Lloyds Banking Group’s wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for Lloyds Banking Group customers in line with specified process and procedures
- Provide a high quality service to Lloyds Banking Group customers comprising of handling (select as required inbound or outbound) calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model
Customers are at the heart of everything that Lloyds Banking Group do. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Lloyds Banking Group strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They’re well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues – join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
Interested in this opportunity?
To apply, click on the link and you will be sent a response immediately with next steps (please check your junk mail just in case!) .
Reference ID: 00034
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.20 per hour
find candidates for this job
Curated Candidates: 0
Status: Open – pause
Created: Apr 27
View public job page
Promote this job for more candidates:
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.20 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Job Location Information:
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs these days. Normally, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can be simple if the place to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an implausible and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply crucial training, belongings, and techniques for process seekers. These corporations can be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Internet experiment for job firms to your areashould discover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services can usually be a sooner and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long lasting task for the individuals who perform well throughout their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.