Hiring Organization / Company: Aspire Technology Solutions
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Managing incoming calls from customers
- Providing progress updates on existing support incidents
- Investigate and manage customer billing queries
- Acting as a point of escalation for any customer queries or concerns
- Co-ordinating the ongoing delivery of contracted services
- Managing any day-to-day issues associated with the services being provided to the customer
- Ensuring services are being delivered in line with defined agreements and targets
- Problem management of major and repeat incidents escalated by the customer or as identified by Aspire’s support teams
- Gathering and reporting on customer feedback following completion of service requests and customer satisfaction surveys
- Investigating and responding to customer complaints
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the importance and value of delivering high quality customer care
- Previous experience of working within a customer service environment
- Have an enthusiastic, committed, and flexible approach to work
- Be able to spot emerging problems
- The ability to work well to deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- An excellent standard of both written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work well with other teams in order to drive through service improvements
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience working within a similar, customer facing role
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Previous experience dealing with customer complaints
- Basic understanding of how IT Services are delivered
- Previous experience of working within an IT environment
- Decision Making
- Customer Service
- Detail Focussed
- Quality Focussed
- Taking Accountability
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs this present day. Generally, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are several other people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can be simple if you recognize where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and frequently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide critical coaching, property, and techniques for activity seekers. These firms will also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Web experiment for job firms on your areamust discover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The tip function for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide companies the way of screening applicants. Employment services can commonly be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long lasting activity for the individuals who carry out smartly throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.