Hiring Organization / Company: Warnermedia
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Warner Bros. UK
Job Title: Creative Services Executive – Cross Divisional Theatrical/HE
Employment: Contract (12 Months)
Reports to: Senior Creative Services Manager
Vice President of Creative Services
Direct Reports Shared management of Creative Services Intern
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, DC Entertainment, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
This role is primarily responsible for the creation, localisation, approval, trafficking and management of all materials required to support both Theatrical releases (pre/post) and HE slates in a busy, pro-active and fast paced Creative Services Dept.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Manage the briefing, approval and production of all WBUKs creativematerials including print, AV, Radio, DOOH, POS, OOH and front of house activity. Deliver creative excellence across all forms of creative media
· Manage the approval and timely delivery of Theatrical creative assets within business deadlines, ensuring all assets are Film Maker approved and sit within their legal guidelines, working in conjunction with EMEA Creative Services and BBK colleagues
· Follow best practice and deliver key learnings and from Theatrical to Home Entertainment, streamlining process and creative usage.
· Champion the management and pricing structure of digital agencies under the Creative Services umbrella. Deliver cost comparison review and proposal for project allocation moving forward
· Work with Publicity to support across Premieres and events alongside key partners
· Manage title by title Creative Marketing budgets in conjunction with Vice President of Creative Services and Snr Marketing Manager. Identify opportunities for streamlining process and delivering efficiencies on a project by project basis. Reconcile post campaign activity.
· Oversee the approval and timely trafficking of all HE creative (packaging, a/v, print, online and POS) from briefing to post campaign analysis across 4K, 3D, BD. DVD, Games and Digital
· Support WB Retail on the creation and implementation of cross divisional activity at retail across key franchises: DC, LEGO and Potter/Fantastic Beasts
· Responsible for agency management in conjunction with Head of Creative Services and Senior Creative Services Manager, manage review meetings, set objectives and challenge them to deliver efficiencies (time and spend). Communicate with department peers, providing regular updates on rebates and creative opportunities
· Seek out and regularly review new creative processes, innovations and solutions to ensure that WHUK leads market innovation Nurturing effective communication of creative direction and needs between UK divisions, EMEA and BBK head office
· Manage and motivate direct reports (shared responsibility for Interns), retain talent through the development and training
· Experience managing digital projects
· Excellent and proven project management skills
· Effective interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail and constantly produces work which is error free and to a high standard
· Budget handling
· Team work
· Computer literacy - comfortable with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet research
· Educated to degree level or equivalent.
· Passion and knowledge of Film would be advantageous
WarnerMedia and Resource Solutions are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £30,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Studio/Agency: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Usually, you’ll don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be simple if you already know where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an implausible and usually overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply important coaching, property, and techniques for task seekers. These firms can also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to discover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The end objective for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can commonly be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into an enduring process for the individuals who perform smartly right through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.