Hiring Organization / Company: Maximus
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Provides a single point of contact for customers’ enquiries.
- Takes ownership & responsibility for calls - from initial contact, through to resolution.
- Deals with all customer calls in a professional and courteous manner to ensure excellent customer relationship.
- Follows scripted procedures to ensure all calls are answered in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Offers advice and guidance to customers, where appropriate.
- Ensures all information taken from calls is accurately logged onto the system; and where necessary, referred on appropriately for action.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a targeted driven environment.
- Excellent Customer Service skills – particularly on telephone.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to establish and build good working relationships.
- Good analytical & problem solving skills.
- IT literate and good keyboard skills.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Self motivator; able to work as a team as well.
- Previous experience and understanding of using Siebel or another call management system preferred.
- Ability to act as a reference point for less experienced staff – support and train new employees.
Job Location Information:
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. In most cases, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of people out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be simple if you know where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and usually overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide important training, assets, and techniques for activity seekers. These companies can be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Web test for job firms in your areaought to discover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip objective for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can commonly be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into an enduring process for the people who carry out smartly all over their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.